We want Hike Sticker Chat to be a safe and fun place to hang out with friends and loved ones. To facilitate this, we have established the following guidelines for participation in the community. These Guidelines apply to your each and every interaction on Hike Sticker Chat.
You may NOT post Content that:
Threats, Violence & harm
- Threatens another user, and which is a threat of violence, physical or mental harm.
- Promotes or encourages suicide or any other type of self-injury, including self-mutilation.
- Promotes discrimination, hatred against any individual or group.
- Includes nudity, gruesome crime or accident scenes, gory media related to death, serious injury, violence, or surgical procedures.
- Content that is gratuitously shocking, sadistic, or excessively graphic, including with respect to animals.
Impersonation, spam & hacking
- Impersonates another person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Publishes or posts links to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer.
- Uses platform for obtaining sensitive personal information, banking and credit card details, passwords etc.
- Threatens to expose someone’s private information or threaten to hack or break into someone’s digital information.
- Is harassing, abusive, or constitutes spam.
Harassment & Bullying
- Is directed to an individual, including: profiles or posts that identify and shame individuals; images altered to degrade individuals; or photos or videos of physical bullying posted to shame the victim of such bullying.
- Attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
- Depicts physical or psychological abuse involving minors.
Sexually Explicit Content, violence
- Includes sexual harassment, sexual assault threats, sharing intimate material without consent, recording or distributing images of sexual assaults, cyber stalking, digital dating abuse and luring sexual trafficking victims.
- Promotes or depicts violence towards children, including posting sexually explicit images/videos of children.
Breach of Third Party Rights
- Violates the rights of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, and publicity rights.
Hate Speech & false information
- Is defamatory, obscene or pornographic.
- Is furtherance of illegal activities.
- Is intended to deceive or mislead any of other(s) and endangers our trust-based community.
Terrorism & Illegal Activities
- Promotes any organization which is engaged in terrorist activity, incites violence against others or organised criminal activity.
- Seeks to use Hike Sticker Chat for furtherance of any illegal activity or any activity that is in breach of Community Guidelines.
- Disrespects national symbols, including national flag and national emblem.
- Offers the purchase, sale, or trade of unlawfully acquired goods.
- Offers, sells, trades, or solicits firearms, accessories, ammunition, explosive weapons, or instructions on how to manufacture them
If You do not agree with our Community Guidelines, You may delete Your account and/or not access, download and use the Application and/or the Services.
In the event you wish to report any breach of our Community Guidelines, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these Guidelines and determine if any action needs to be taken, at our sole discretion.
Changes to Community Guidelines
Any changes in the Community Guidelines shall be posted on our website www.hike.in to reflect changes in the guidelines. Users should periodically review this page for the latest information on our community guidelines. Once posted, those changes are effective immediately. Continued access or use of the Application and/or the Services constitutes Your acceptance of the changes and the amended Community Guidelines.
Please take these Guidelines seriously and honour them in the spirit in which they are intended. We’ll do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly. We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to take down any content in breach of our Terms of Service or Community Guidelines and to take any other actions as we deem fit including, suspending Users or reclaiming usernames without liability to you.